High Energy Neodymium Rectangular Custom Magnet, Stepped Rare Earth Sintered Neodymium Stepped Magnets, Custom made podium shape special irregular magnets, High Coercive Strength Custom Permanent Magnets Product Name: High Energy Neodymium Rectangular Custom Magnet Magnet ID: Neodymium-CMN42-02 + Highest Energy of All Permanent Magnets + Moderate Temperature Stability + High Coercive Strength + Moderate Mechanical […]
Customized Neodymium Ring Countersunk Magnet with 2Holes, Zinc Plated Ring Neodymium Magnet with Countersunk, Ring Magnet with Countersunk Hole, Countersunk Ring Magnet, Super Strong Ring Magnet with Countersink
Product Name: Customized Neodymium Ring Countersunk Magnet with 2Holes
1. Powerful permanent pot magnet
2. High quality & best price
3. High working temperature
4. Good corrosion resistance
Original Manufacturer:HangSeng Magnetech
Solution:Customized your required material, size, coating, shape, grade, pull force and woking temperature
Origin:Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Applications:magnetic holding, lifting, antenna Mounting, positioning, retrieving and much more.
Surface coating: Zn, Ni,Epoxy, Rubber
1. Pot magnets, also called Cup Magnets, Magnetic Holders or Magnet Hooks, are made of permanent magnet encased in a metal pot, and feature a hole, thread, boss or removable hook in centre of the magnets. The pot is an essential part of the magnetic circuit. the active magnet face is not enclosed. When Pot magnets hold any metal parts, the magnetic force in this circuit is stronger than that of alone magnet. It is the most efficient design for gripping, also provide an easy, non-destructive way to suspend objects or attach them to metal.
Magnet material: NdFeB, Alnico, SmCo, Ferrite.
Surface can be Zn, Ni, Cr, Epoxy, painting, Rubber cover etc.
3. Application:Hanging signs and lights, Fastening antennas, Holding tarps, Making retrieval tools, Holding through non-ferrous materials, Use for fastening or holding steel doors, nsertion into molds, insertion into fixtures, For car roof signs.
In addition, the greater strength of neodymium magnets has inspired new applications in areas where magnets were not used before, such as magnetic jewelry clasps, children’s magnetic building sets (and other neodymium magnet toys) and as part of the closing mechanism of modern sport parachute equipment. They also are the main metal in the formerly popular desk-toy magnets, “Buckyballs”, though some US retailers have chosen not to sell them due to child-safety concerns. Powerful NdFeB Ring Countersunk Magnet
Neodymium magnets are used as a surgically placed anti-reflux system which is a band of magnets surgically implanted around the lower esophageal sphincter to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Magnetisation Grade: N38
Material: Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB), Neodymium and Steel
Magnet ID: NCR-708-N38-Zn
Plating / Coating: Zinc (Zn)
Shape: Ring with Countersunk Hole (countersink hole)
Countersunk Magnet Size:
Ring Total Out-Diameter (D): 70 mm
Ring Total Inner-Diameter (d): 8 mm
Ring Total Height (H): 5 mm
Small Hole Diameter (d1): 10 mm
Tolerance: ±0.05 mm
Magnetisation Direction: Axial / Radial
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 1220-1250 mT (12.2-12.5 kGs)
Energy Density (BH)max: 287-310 KJ/m³ (36-39 MGOe)
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥ 899 kA/m ( ≥ 11.3 kOe)
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥ 955 kA/m ( ≥ 12 kOe)
Maximum Operation Temperature: 80 °C
Delivery Time: 14-35 days